Sudhantira’s Sesame Oil is packed with the goodness of 3000 years of tradition used extensively in food and Vedic medicinal preparations. We source handpicked sesame seeds from our farm to make cold-pressed sesame oil. Our established traditional process is designed to retain the best flavour, aroma and taste. We go an extra step to ensure that our oil is specially prepared to be used for seasoning all your favourite dishes. It is best suited for daily cooking, making chutneys and seasoning idli podi.
Oil massages with Sudhantira’s sesame Oil are the perfect way to refresh and rejuvenate yourself after a tiring week. The pleasant aroma and perfect viscosity provide you with a soothing experience, aiding in pain relief and improved sleep quality. Regular oil pulling with a spoon of Sudhantira’s sesame oil helps in complete oral care.
Cold-Pressed Sesame Oil Benefits
- Rich in vitamin B12, vitamin B6 to keep your blood and nerve cells healthy
- High in antioxidants – great for skin and hair
- Protects hair from harmful UV rays if used as a hair oil
- Source of unsaturated fats to lower cholesterol levels
- Loaded with copper, zinc, calcium and iron, thus helps in Rheumatoid Arthritis pain relief
- Highly viscous and recommended for Ayurvedic massages and Sidha treatments.